Jamies cranberry spinach saladFrom cbowen289 8 years ago
- 1 tblspn butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup almonds , blanched and slivered shopping list
- 1 LB baby spinach, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 cups dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 tblspns toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tblspn poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tspns minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 tspn paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted.
- Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, whish together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
The Cookcbowen289 Palm Coast, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!