Modified Beef Stew For TwoFrom tmoff19904 7 years ago
- 1 Lb beef stew meat shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix (dry) shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce (8oz), or 1 14oz can diced tomatoes. shopping list
- 4 medium carrots sliced into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 3 ribs of celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced onion (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water or red wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Add meat and flour to one two qt. covered callerole dish. Stir
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, stir halfway.
- While that is cooking, add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- When the meat is done add other mixed ingredients to casserole dish. Stir, reduce oven heat to 350.
- Bake for an hour and a half.
- Serve over noodles.
The Cooktmoff19904 Dover, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!