Easy Spinach QuicheFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 2 12-oz. packages Stouffer's spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake pie shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Combine spinach soufflé, eggs, green onion, cheese and nutmeg in medium bowl.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knive inserted near center comes out clean.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!