Apple Jelly Turkey Meatballs In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
- 10 ounces apple jelly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tapioca shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- Nonstick vegetable spray shopping list
How to make it
- In crock pot stir together barbecue sauce, jelly, tapioca and vinegar.
- Cover and cook on high while preparing meatballs.
- In large bowl combine egg, breadcrumbs, milk, garlic powder, salt and onion powder.
- Add ground turkey and mix well then shape into meatballs.
- Spray a nonstick skillet then add meatballs and brown on all sides over medium heat.
- Drain meatballs then add to crock pot and stir gently.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting for 2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!