Fudge Brownie PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 9 inch unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose biscuit baking mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake pie crust 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- In saucepan over very low heat melt chocolate chips with butter.
- In large mixing bowl beat chocolate mixture with remaining ingredients except nuts.
- Beat until smooth then stir in nuts and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 minutes then cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream if desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!