Fried ChickenFrom tahoechic99 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put crackers in a lrg. ziplock bag and crush crackers until they are well crumbled
- Now add potato flakes, salt, pepper and flour to the ziplock bag and mix well.
- Next, in a bowl beat the egg.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over med. high heat.
- One at a time, place each chicken piece in beaten egg and then place in crumb mixture, close bag and shake until well coated.
- Turn skillet down to medium and fry coated chicken for 15 to 20 mins, turning often, until fried chicken is golden brown and the juice is no longer pink. Enjoy!
The Cooktahoechic99 San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!