BBQ Chicken PizzaFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli) shopping list
- 3/4 cup tomato chutney shopping list
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts) shopping list
- 2/3 cup diced plum tomato shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 3 minutes. Remove from oven; spread chutney over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top chutney with chicken. Sprinkle diced tomato, cheese, and green onions evenly over chicken. Bake at 450° for 9 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
- Note: If you can't find tomato chutney, make your own. Combine 2 cups diced plum tomato, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon Jamaicañ jerk seasoning, and 1 minced garlic clove in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 20 minutes or untril thickened
People Who Like This Dish 1
- hayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!