Homemade Peanut Butter CupsFrom sugarplum 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place cupcake tins into the cupcake sheets
- 2. Begin to melt the first brick of chocolate in chunks
- 3. Heat on stove in bowl or pan that is placed over another pan with about 1 inch of water - this is very important as it prevents the chocolate from burning and keeps it the right consistency.
- 4. When the chocolate is melted, using a small spoon, poor about a spoonful into each tin and coat the sides of the tin with the chocolate. This allows a chocolate shell to form that creates the pb cup look. Do all tins like this and chill until hardened.
- 5. Melt peanut butter the same way you did chocolate.
- 6. Add a chunk or two of chocolate to the pb - this makes the pb creamy and creates a good texture.
- 7. When melted, put a dollop of pb in each tin. Chill until hard.
- 8. Melt last batch of chocolate and cover each tin with a spoonful.
- 9. Chill until hard and ENJOY!
The Cooksugarplum Decatur, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!