Insanely easy Aztec casseroleFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- preheat overn to 400
- Using cooking spray, spray a medium sized casserole dish
- in a large bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, salsa, corn and salt.
- Place a layer of tortillas to cover the bottom of the casserole dish, overlapping the edges.
- Cover the tortilla layer with half of the beans and half of the cheese.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired
- bake for about 20 minutes. remove casserole, cover, and let cool for a least 15 minutes before serving
- Sometimes I add hamburger to the mix, it depends on what I have on hand.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!