Chile Chicken EnchiladasFrom heather3bears 9 years ago
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 6 oz. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced, roasted red bell peppers (about half a jar) shopping list
- 1 (4.5oz.) can green chiles shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1(10 oz.) can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 8 (8in) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 can mild rotel w/ green chiles shopping list
How to make it
- heat oven to 350 and spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- in medium bowl, combine chicken, monterey jack cheese, chiles, peppers, and sour cream; mix well.
- spread 2tsp. enchilada sauce on each tortilla and top each with about 1/2 cup mixture.
- roll up each and place in pan
- top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.
- spray sheet of foil w/ cooking spray and cover, sprayed side down.
- bake at 350 for 45 min. Top with Rotel.