Cheesecake CookiesFrom donnaja1231 7 years ago
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 c. fine graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- cheese Filling: shopping list
- Beat together until smooth 4 oz. cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind, 1 egg yolk and 1 Tbsp. half and half milk or sour cream. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until blended. Add egg, lemon rind and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add to first mixture and blend well. Cover. Chill for at lest 1 hr.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in graham cracker crumbs. Arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- With finger make an indentation in center of each cookie. Fill with 1/2 tsp of filling.
- Bake at 350 degree for about 20 min. Remove to cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.