Frolicking Spiked Cranberry PunchFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 heaping teaspoons herb tea shopping list
- 3 cups freshly boiled water shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 quarts chilled cranberry juice shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 cups vodka shopping list
- 28 ounce bottle tonic water shopping list
- 2 lemons sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Place tea in warmed teapot and pour in water then cover and let steep 12 minutes.
- Strain tea pressing with back of spoon to extract all possible liquid.
- Stir in sugar then add juice, sauce, vodka and tonic water then mix well.
- Add lemon slices and ice cubes then ladle into cups.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!