Malai MeatFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 750 gms boneless mutton- cut into 1"inch cubes shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt(curd) shopping list
- 3 tbsp Malai(thick cream) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg powder(jaiphal) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp chhoti elaichi(green cardamom) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger paste shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp garam masala powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 onions- finely sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp zeera(cumin seeds) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the boneless mutton cubes with the lemon juice and salt and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Mix the mutton with ginger paste, garlic paste, yogurt, cream, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder and salt. Leave to marinate overnight.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add cumin seeds.
- When it splutters, add the mutton with the marinade.
- Cover and simmer until just tender.
- Add the sliced onions, garam masala and fresh coriander leaves. Cook for 10-15 minutes on a medium flames.
- Serve hot with parathas.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating2 people
last day I made chicken Malai which is entirely different from all other recipe i have ever made got the idea from the website :http://www.clubnoor.com/en/recipe/malai-chicken-tikka-boti
Guys just try it and i am ...moreanjamtm in loved it
great recipe to use QURBAANI meat
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it