Southwest Chicken KievFrom donnaja1231 6 years ago
- 1 cup miniature cheese crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each) shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl, combine cracker crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside. In another bowl, combine 3 tablespoons butter, cheese, chilies, onion and salt. Shape mixture into six balls.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a butter ball in the center of each. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining butter. Dip chicken in butter, then coat evenly with cracker mixture.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow round 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Discard toothpicks.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!