Chicken Breasts with Prosciutto amp SageFrom annacg 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breast halves.
- Place chicken breast halves smooth-side-up on a work surface. Place four sage leaves at an angle atop each half, spacing them evenly for a uniform striped look. Carefully center a prosciutto slice atop the breast and wrap the slice around, securing it with toothpicks.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil to medium. Place the chicken breasts sage—side-down in the pan. Cover and cook ten minutes. Turn the chicken breasts and continue cooking, uncovered, until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes depending on the thickness of the breasts. Add the sherry and increase the heat to medium-high. Cook, scraping to loosen any browned bits, for one minute, until a light coating of the syrup pan drippings remains. Remove from heat and serve the chicken with the drippings.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- annacg Austin, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookannacg Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!