Vegetable shrimp stir fryFrom dianna_wolf2000 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegeable oil shopping list
- 1 pkg(9oz) frozen broccoli cuts shopping list
- 2 medium carrots cut into 2x1/4 inch strips (1cup) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pkg.(10oz.) frozen cooked shrimp defrosted and drained shopping list
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced_sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstartch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot shopping list
How to make it
- Heat work or wok skillet over medium hight heat.
- Add oil broccoli carrot strips and garlic
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or untl broccoli is defrosted stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and pea pods
- Cook for 2 to 4 min or until pods are bright green and mixture is hot stirring frequently
- Combine remaining ingredients in 1 cup measure.
- Add to wok
- cook for 30 to 45 seconds or until sauce is thickened and translucent stirring constanstly
- serve over cooked rice if desired
The Cookdianna_wolf2000 Madision Heights, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!