Amish MeatballsFrom pood 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 package onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup cubed bread shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 Bottle chili sauce shopping list
- 1 Bottle water using chili sauce bottle shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 1 Can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 4 ingredients and make meatballs, place in pan with lid.
- Mix the next 5 ingredients together and simmer until sauce thickens a bit. Pour over meatballs and bake covered for 2 hours at 350.
- We serve this on white rice. We have tried it served over mashed potatoes or cooked noodles also.