Pumpkin Mousse Ice Cream PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup crushed gingersnap cookies shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream softened shopping list
- 1 cup solid pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine crushed cookies, butter and sugar in small bowl.
- Press into bottom and sides of a pie plate.
- Bake for 8 minutes then cool completely.
- Spread softened ice cream over gingersnap crust then freeze for two hours or until firm.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl.
- In small mixing bowl beat whipping cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into pumpkin mixture then spoon over ice cream and freeze for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!