Chocolate Caramel BrowniesFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, 1/3 C. evaporated milk & pecans, stirring with a spoon until a dough forms.
- Press half the dough into the baking dish and bake for 6 minutes, reserving remaining dough.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan melt the caramels with remaining 1/3 C. evaporated milk over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the warm dough.
- Spread the melted caramel mixture over the chips, then crumble the remaining dough over top.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating1 people
What are you doing to me?????? OMG, I love these, been ages since I've made them!! love umshirleyoma in Cove loved it