Lois Langs Luscious BreadFrom wendio 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees
- Place eggs, melted butter/ghee, dry curd cottage cheese, baking soda, and salt in food processor using metal blade. Process until the mixture is thick and resembles butter in texture.
- Add almond flour and process until mixed thoroughly. If the dough is too stiff for the processor, wet hands and knead by hand until the flour is mixed into the other ingredients.
- Grease a loaf pan (4x8) generously with butter/ghee and coat the bottom with ground almond flour.
- Using wet hands, shape the dough into a loaf shape then press into the greased pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until lightly browned on top. There may be a crack on top of the loaf. Check if done by inserting a metal kitchen knife. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- Remove from oven and run a metal spatula along the sides of the bread to loosen it at the corners and bottom of the pan.
- Invert the bread onto a cake rack to cool thoroughly before cutting.