PEANUT CHICKEN SATAY WITH ASIAN RICEFrom ella_sarah 8 years ago
- 1 package Knorr® roasted chicken gravy mix, prepared according to package directions shopping list
- 1/4 cup Skippy® peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. white or rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - chicken Fried rice, prepared according to package directions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine prepared Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until heated through and smooth. Remove 1/4 cup of sauce. Stir green onion into remaining sauce; cover and set aside.
- Thread chicken on skewers. Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and basting with reserved 1/4 cup sauce, until thoroughly cooked. Serve Satay with remaining sauce. Garnish with additional chopped green onions.
The Cookella_sarah WA
- Not added to any groups yet!