Stuffed MushroomFrom saco 6 years ago
- 12 mushrooms shopping list
- 1-2 Tbs bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tsp green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs cheese(your favorite, for example-parmesan, mozzarella,,,),shredded shopping list
- 1 Tbs parmesan cheese shopping list
- herb/spice(your favorite, for example- parsley, thyme, Italian, ,,,) shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully remove the stems from mushrooms and make nice holes.
- Finely chop the stem parts.
- Stir fly chopped mushroom stems, bread crumbs, herb/spice, salt and pepper on medium heat a little bit(2-3minuts).
- After turning off the heat, stir in cheese and green onion.
- Stuff mushrooms with the mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese (and some colors, for example- paprika, green onion, parsley,,,) on the mushrooms.
- Cook in the toaster(medium dark)/oven(375F) until mushrooms are cooked.(5-8minuts)
The Cooksaco Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!