SweetbreadsFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan boil the wine, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Turn the heat to low and add sweatbreads. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove sweetbreads from the pan and slice into 1/4" slices.
- Strain the liquid and set aside.
- In a separate pan make a roux of the flour and butter.
- Add the reserved liquid to the roux, heat and stir until smooth.
- Add Marsala and salt to taste.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the sweetbreads to the sauce and heat through.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!