London Broil Strog-a-noffFrom onedegree 9 years ago
- London Broil shopping list
- Cream of Something soup (I used celery) shopping list
- milk shopping list
- onion soup mix packet shopping list
- canned mushrooms shopping list
- Onion shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- elbow macaroni (I would have preferred egg noodles) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop garlic & onion & place in slow cooker. (I turn mine on high before I start chopping so it has a chance to warm up)
- Place London Broil on top of onion & garlic
- Mix together the milk (approximately 1 cup) canned soup & onion soup mix.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Cook on low all day while you are work or cleaning the house. ( I started mine out on high until the cooker comes up to temperature.)
- Cook noodle on the stove, drain & add to the slow cooker. The meat will have fallen apart by now. Mix.
- I added a few tablespoons of grated pecorino for added flavor.
The Cookonedegree Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!