Chicken and Potato StuffingFrom pood 8 years ago
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 4 cups potatoes mashed without milk and butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread shopping list
- 1/4 pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup parlsey shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt, dash of pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken, your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and celery in butter until tender, add to mashed potatoes.
- Stir in eggs, bread, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Turn into greased shallow casserole or baking dish. Arrange chicken with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika,
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour or longer until chicken is tender and browned.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
Thanks for posting this one. I haven't made this one in a long time.crs101271 in Norton loved it
Oops, I just posted this one forgetting that you had done so and that I had left a comment. Just a sure sign of old age. Oh well. We'll reach more people I guess.crs101271 in Norton loved it
This looks wonderful.. My mom made something very similar..thanksneena51 in Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!