Chicken and Potato StuffingFrom pood 6 years ago
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 4 cups potatoes mashed without milk and butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread shopping list
- 1/4 pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup parlsey shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt, dash of pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken, your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and celery in butter until tender, add to mashed potatoes.
- Stir in eggs, bread, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Turn into greased shallow casserole or baking dish. Arrange chicken with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika,
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour or longer until chicken is tender and browned.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
This looks wonderful.. My mom made something very similar..thanksneena51 in Hollywood loved it
Thanks for posting this one. I haven't made this one in a long time.crs101271 in Norton loved it
Oops, I just posted this one forgetting that you had done so and that I had left a comment. Just a sure sign of old age. Oh well. We'll reach more people I guess.crs101271 in Norton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!