GY PAD MET MAMUANG - CHICKEN WITH CASHEWSFrom spyderbyte 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 cloves minced crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews shopping list
- 4 cups cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté chicken in oil in large wok for 3 minutes
- Add onion, garlic and ginger and fry until onions are tender.
- Add cayenne, coriander, soy sauce, fish sauce, water, lemon juice and cumin.
- Fry 1 minute longer to blend flavors
- Add cashews and mix well. Serve immediately over white rice.
The Cookspyderbyte Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!