Ginger Honey with Mascarpone MuffinsFrom sqpixels 7 years ago
- 4 Cups All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tspn baking powder shopping list
- 2 Tspn baking soda shopping list
- 2 Tspn cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tspn salt shopping list
- 1 Tbspn Freshly ground ginger shopping list
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese 1½ Cup honey 4 eggs 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 Cup pistachios, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 200C (400F) and place rack in the center of the oven.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- In separate bowl whisk together mascarpone cheese, honey, eggs, milk and ginger.
- Pour egg mixture into the flour mixture, using a spatula fold in ingredients. Add in ¾ of chopped pistachios.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin or muffin cups until ½ - ⅔ full, sprinkle remaining chopped pistachios over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown, and after a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Carefully remove muffins from the tins and place on a wire rack to cool completely.