Layered Strawberry SaladFrom shirlex7565 6 years ago
- 4 cups spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3 cups torn boston lettuce shopping list
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, separted into rings shopping list
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup Creamy Poppyseed Dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Place half of the spinach on seving plate.
- Top with half each of the cheese, Boston lettuce, onions, and strawberries. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
The Cookshirlex7565 Sparta, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!