Pork TenderloinFrom sheneilbrown 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs of pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/8 tsp thyme (dried) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry sherry shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rub meat with the thyme and mustard powder. Put in a safe dish and add 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup sherry and the garlic and ginger. Coat the loin really good, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 min. per lb, or until inside temperature reads 160 degrees. Baste the loin occasionally while it’s cooking.
- 4. While cooking the loin, prepare the apple jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp sherry and 1 tbsp soy sauce, stir well, heat to low and let simmer. Pour over loin when it’s completed.
The Cooksheneilbrown West Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!