Red and White ChiliFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 6 cus cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 can (15.5oz) navy beans, drained shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely choped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregan shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt AND cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place a slow cooker liner in the crock pot.
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot, stir gently to mix. Place lid on top.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or 3 to 4 hours until hot and sauce thickens slightly.
- Do Not lift or transport liner with food inside.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!