Corn and Sun-Dried Tomato MuffinsFrom angel29 9 years ago
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, cooled shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line 10 standard muffin cups with liners.
- Sift first 5 ingredients into a large bowl. Make a well in center. Add buttermilk, tomatoes, butter and egg to well and stir just until combined. Divide batter among prepared cups. Bake muffins until golden brown and firm to touch, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool.
The Cookangel29 Ajax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!