Veggie PizzaFrom undercoverangel 8 years ago
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust shopping list
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil pesto shopping list
- 2cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup coarsley chopped fresh shiitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerarella shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine marinara sauce and pesto; spread over prepared crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Cook broccoli and mushrooms with 1 tbs. water or broth in large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain vegtables well.
- Spread broccoli and mushroom mixture over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle pepper and top with cheese.
- Place pizza on grill over direct heat.
- Cover and grill 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
The Cookundercoverangel Sugarloaf, CA
The Rating2 people
I love love this idea! I have to give it a 5 for the idea alone. Can't wait to get my pizza pan so I can start making my own pizza doughs and pizza, it's never going to be the same around here :)
invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!