Weight Watchers 1 Point Peanut Butter CookiesFrom furbabies3 9 years ago
- 1 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons low-fat margarine shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg white shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- cooking spray (2 sprays) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Combine margarine and peanut butter in a mixing bowl; beat on medium speed until blended and smooth. Gradually add both sugars and beat until blended; add egg white and vanilla and beat until smooth. While beating on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and mix until just blended.
- Transfer dough to a large piece of plastic wrap and roll into an 8-inch log. Wrap log in plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours. (Note: You can make the cookie dough up to 3 days in advance and freeze until ready to bake.)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Remove cookie dough from freezer and slice crosswise into about twenty-four 1/3-inch-thick slices; place slices 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden around edges, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
- **Flavor Booster: Browned margarine has a nutty flavor that enhances a peanut butter cookie. Melt the margarine in a small skillet until it sizzles and just begins to brown. Remove from heat and freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm, before using in recipe.
The Cookfurbabies3 Northeast Florida, FL
The Rating3 people
Made these for my family. Everyone realy loved them including my husband which never likes anything that is "diet" food. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe.poohbearcrazy105 in Springfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!