Pork TenderloinFrom vdub 9 years ago
- 2.5lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger root shopping list
- 3 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Rub tenderloin with the thyme and mustard powder. Put in a metal or glass dish and add 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup sherry, garlic and ginger. Glaze the meat, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 25 mins/lb, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Baste the pork occasionally while cooking.
- While the meat is cooking, heat the apple jelly in a small pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 2 tablespoons sherry, stir well, reduce heat to low and let simmer. Pour over the tenderloin when it's done.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvdub Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!