Chili Cheese DipFrom lharris 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans (10oz) enchilada sauce (1 can for thicker dip) shopping list
- 2 cans (16oz) ranch style beans shopping list
- 2 can (10oz) tomatoes and green chilies (rotel) shopping list
- 2 envelopes chili mix, 1 regular, 1 hot shopping list
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef over medium heat until done; drain.
- Add enchilada sauce, beans, tomatoes and chili mix; heat through.
- Add cheese and cream; cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve over chips.
The Cooklharris Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!