Chedder and Broccoli SoupFrom kostika 7 years ago
- 1 small head of broccoli shopping list
- 2 small onions - chopped shopping list
- 2 cloved garlic - chopped roughly shopping list
- 2 litres chicken or veg stock shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red chilli - chopped roughly shopping list
- 2 cupes grated chedder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- papricka shopping list
- Greek yogurt (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium sized pot
- Sautee the garlic, red chilli and onion until beginning to brown in a small amount of oil.
- Add broccoli and continue to sautee until cooked through and just starting to go soft.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, pepper and papricka to taste
- Once boiling add cheese
- Once cheese is all melted, remove from heat.
- Ladle into a blender
- Blend on medium speed until smooth in texture
- Pour into bowls
- If you want a slightly creamier taste, add a dollip of greek yogurt into the bowls before serving.