Crock-pot ChiliFrom iamericap 9 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Hunt’s petite diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans pinto beans shopping list
- 2 (16 oz) cans of kidney beans (I like to get one can of dark red and one of light red. This is optional, since there's not much difference in taste... the variety of bean color just makes a prettier chili.) shopping list
- 2 (4.5 oz) cans Old El Paso chopped chilies shopping list
- 1 white onion (diced) shopping list
- 2 stalks celery (diced) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the beef and drain off the fat.
- Combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients into crock-pot. (Don’t drain the liquid from the cans before mixing into chili.)
- Cover and cook on low, for several hours or overnight.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!