Curried Pea DipFrom kitchengeeking 9 years ago
How to make it
- You'll need at least a 10-cup processor or you'll need to halve or batch-complete the recipe.
- Thaw peas for at least 1 hour in collander or strainer.
- Place rough chopped scallions, salt, and curry powder at bottom of food processor and drizzle in about 1 T olive oil.
- Place peas in processor and close with pour spout lid on processor.
- Pulse a few times to combine, then turn motor on and drizzle in between 3 T and 1/4 olive oil to reach desired consistency (that means check every once in a while and when you like it, it's desired).
- Serve with veg slices and crackers
- I prefer wheat thin and table water-type crackers as the crunch and salty of the cracker pairs well with the sweet of the pea and olive oil.
The Cookkitchengeeking Charleston, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!