Vegetarian Ham Mini QuichesFrom munchy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray pans with non-stick spray.
- Cut pie crust with a small drinking glass or round cutter.
- Put the small rounds of dough in muffin cups.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and spoon into cups.
- Bake at 350º for 10-15 mins til filling rises and browns.
- These are so delicious! A party favorite.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- munchy Souderton, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!