Cold Veggie PizzaFrom munchy 9 years ago
- 2 packages refrigerator crescent rolls shopping list
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 4 to 6 cups assorted chopped vegetables shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- *veggie ideas: broccoli, carrots, red, green, yellow pepper, shopping list
- red onion, cauliflower, radishes, firm tomatoes, olives, shopping list
- zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, green onions... shopping list
How to make it
- Press the crescent roll dough in a large greased jelly roll
- pan, sealing all perforations.
- Bake as directed about 10 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing
- mix and beat until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the cooled crust and sprinkle the chopped vegetables and cheese over entire crust.
- Chill and serve!