CHINESE SLAW SALADFrom munchy 6 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) bag fresh cole slaw cabbage mix shopping list
- 5 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 pkgs. chicken ramen noodles broken into sm. pieces shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. oil shopping list
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 pkgs.veggie Ramen seasoning mix shopping list
- sunflower seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cole slaw mix, green onions and broken Ramen noodles; set aside.
- Mix together sugar, oil, apple cider vinegar and veggie Ramen seasoning.
- Add to cole slaw mix and chill for 2 hours.
- Right before serving, top with sunflower seeds, if desired.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!