Simple Healthy Banana MuffinsFrom lshortess 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line 10 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas well.
- Combine eggs and bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture. Fold in walnuts if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
The Cooklshortess Sterling, VA
The Rating5 people
Love that these are virtually fat free (except for the eggs!). I reduced the suagr to 1/2c and added 1/4c wheat bran for fiber. Also added 1/2c choc chips - everyone loved them! The kids thought they were dessert! (:nancy_taylor_smith in loved it
Added 1/2 tsp of vanilla and 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips. These are simple, easy, and tasty! I love how they have no butter/margarine.haedaheather in loved it
These were so good and easy to make! I added a splash of vanilla substituted 1 cup of flour for 1 cup of oatmeal flakes, for a little more texture and bulk. I also threw in a handful of chocolate chips. Very good although I think I will omit the choc...moreKjsmall in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!