Tasty Curry EggsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 eggs hard boiled shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons arrowroot shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 slices toast shopping list
How to make it
- Thinly slice shelled eggs.
- Brown almonds in margarine until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- In same pan sauté onion and celery until golden.
- Stir in arrowroot, salt and curry powder.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
- Stir in sliced egg and heat to boil.
- Place a slice of toast in the bottom of each of four individual heated casseroles.
- Divide eggs evenly over the toast and sprinkle with almonds.