Salmon Sea Bass and Bay Scallop CevicheFrom jena 10 years ago
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (leaves only) shopping list
- 1 heaping tbls vegetable and herb powder mix shopping list
- 1 tbls garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper (or a little more) shopping list
- 1 tsp evaporated Celtic sea salt shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- juice of 15 limes shopping list
- 2 tbls raw soy sauce called nama shoyu shopping list
- 1 lb sushi-grade salmon, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb sushi-grade Chilean sea bass, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb sushi-grade bay scallops, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, herbs and spices, lemon and lime juices, and soy sauce.
- Gently fold in the cubed salmon, sea bass and scallops.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.
The Cookjena MN
- Not added to any groups yet!