Pot Roast With VeggiesFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 3-4 lb bottom round (best choice) rump or arm roast shopping list
- 2-3 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 tsp Kitchen Bouquet or any gravy browning/seasoning sauce shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 2 medium onion cut in wedges shopping list
- 6 potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1/2 lb carrots (I like to use baby carrots) shopping list
- 1 green pepper, sliced (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Sear roast in olive oil on all sides to sear in flavor of roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker-sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Make paste of flour and cold water-Stir in kitchen bouquet and spread over roast.
- Add garlic, onions, potatoes, carrots, and green pepper.
- Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.
- There will be enough juice for a gravy afterwards.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!