Boston Market MeatloafFrom jlophoenixrising 6 years ago
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground sirloin (10% fat) shopping list
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 t black pepper shopping list
- dash garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, and sugar in a small saucepan over med heat. Heat until begins to bubble then remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all but 2 tbsp of the sauce mixture-then add the meat-with hands and wooden spoon mix meat and sauce mixture together.
- Combine remaining ingredients into the meat-work spices very well into your ground sirloin.
- Load your meat into a loaf pan-wrap foil over pan and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take meatloaf out and drain excess fat, using a knife slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan. Pour the remaining 2 tbsp of sauce over the meatloaf in a stream down the center-No need to spread the sauce out.
- Place the meatloaf back in the oven for another 30 minutes, uncovered-until cook all the way through.
- Allow meatloaf to cool for a few minutes before serving.