Gluten Free Carrot Cake DoughnutsFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground flax shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp guar gum shopping list
- generous 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground pecans shopping list
- 3 tbsp cream of brown rice cereal shopping list
- 2 tbsp fine cornmeal shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp light olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely grated carrot (1 large) shopping list
- 1/4 cup medium-shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F and coat a doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- In a small dish, whisk together the flax and hot water. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flours, cornstarch, guar gum, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pecans, brown rice cereal and cornmeal. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the almond milk, brown sugar, agave, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- Beat in the flax slurry.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Fold in the carrots and coconut.
- Bake 8 minutes, until the doughnuts spring back when touched.
- Cool 5 minutes in the pans before turning out.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze130 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Home Cooking58 members
Cooking Around Food Allergies11 members
Gluten Free24 members
Gluten Free Casein Free16 members