CHICKEN WRAPPED IN PARMA HAMFrom hahaha 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the chicken to 180C/fan 160C/ gas 4. Put the chicken fillets on a board, skinned side-down. With a small kinife, make a 'pocket' in the fillet by cutting along its length; if there is an extra bit of fillet attached then fold this back and make your cut under it. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Fill each pocket with a slice each of pepper and aubergine.
- Lay 2 slices of Parma ham out flat, slightly overlapping, and put a sprig of rosemary in the middle.
- Put a fillet on top of the rosemary and wrap it with the ham. Repeat with the remaining fillets.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet, put the chicken on ot, and cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve the fillets whole, or, for a more glam look, cut each one in half at an angle, and serve drizzled with the cooking juices.
- Serve with baby fennel steamed for about 8 minutes or until tender.
- Serves 6.