Chicken AlfredoFrom volki1269 8 years ago
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (or one family size package of chicken legs - boiled, deskinned and de boned) or 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef or venison ( can also use leftover meat products) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 an onion shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms (cut or pieces) shopping list
- 1 pkg wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce or cheese sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken breasts in frying pan until no longer pink. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook egg noodles in boiling water until done. Drain off water. Place one serving each on plates. salt and pepper to taste.
- In the now empty pot - Sautee onion until tender, add to chicken, can of mushrooms, can of cream of mushroom soup and sauce. Heat on med heat until warm. Pour by serving spoon over egg noodles. About 2 or 3 spoonfuls.
The Cookvolki1269 Shady Spring, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!