Overnight OmeletFrom farmchick45 7 years ago
- 8 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 6 slices bread (your choice) cubed shopping list
- 1 lb. of your favorite sausage, crumbled, browned and cooled shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1cup sharp cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustart shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight. (or at least 12 hours).
- Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake @350 45-55 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- We like to smother our portions in homemade salsa! Recipe to follow.